Yesterday Chris Brown was finally sentenced for his brutal attack on ex-girlfriend Rihanna, and of course the SOB got off easy.
Chris Brown sentence is as follows:
- 5 years of probation
- 6 months of hard labor to be performed in Richmond, VA.
- Must attend a 52-weekdomestic violence course
- Must stay 100 yards away from Rihanna
- Must stay 10 yards away from Rihanna at entertainment-related events
- Must provide DNA samples to authorities
- Must not own any dangerous weapons including guns or knives for the next five years
- Is subject tosearch and seizure 24/7 for the next five years
- Must personally go to court every 3 months during probation. The first appearance will be November 19.
- Must receive approval before leaving the country.
- Must pay $2,500 in restitution, $2,500 in probation expenses, $30 criminal conviction fee, $400 that goes into adomestic violence fund.
A play by play of Rihanna's attack was released today. Click here to read the full account. Once you read this you will definitely realize that our justice system sucks when it comes to domestic violence.