The Dancing With The Stars celebrity pairings for season 11 of ABC's hit ballroom show have just been announced! The contestants' earnings on the show have also been revealed -- and it's not a bad way to earn a living.
Each 'star' can earn up to $345,000 during the 10 week run.There's an up-front $125,000 for signing a contract, $10,000 an episode for weeks 3& 4, $20,000 an episode for weeks 5 &6, $30,000 an episode for weeks 7 and 8, and $50,000 per episode for the final two weeks.
Here's the complete list of DWTS partners:
- Michael Bolton & Chelsie Hightower
- Brandy & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Margaret Cho & Louis Van Amstel
- Rick Fox & Cheryl Burke
- Jennifer Grey & Derek Hough
- David Hasselhoff & Kym Johnson
- Florence Henderson & Corky Ballas
- Kyle Massey & Lacey Schwimmer
- Kurt Warner & Anna Trebunskaya
- Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas
- Audrina Patridge & Tony Dovolani
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino & Karina Smirnoff
Other celebrities that were courted to strap on their dancing shows and participate this season but turned down the offer are: Facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg, Sylvester Stallone,political commentator Ann Coulter, former Secretary of StateCondoleezza Rice, the real Erin Brockovich, billionaire RichardBranson, actor Tim Allen, former TV darling turned author Suzanne Somers, Kirstie Alley, The Soup host Joel McHale, and The PriceIs Right host Drew Carey.
The new season of Dancing kicks off on Monday, September 20th on ABC!