Even the most famous BFFs need some quality girl time. Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez took a break from red carpets and elite parties for a girls' night in! And Selena shared this double-dose-of-adorable on Instagram with a photo collage.
She wrote in the caption, “Because youneed a best friend that’s sings beautifully, another best friend to dance withyou and another to listen. Oh and cupcakes… Cupcakes.” Seriously, how cute arethese two?
There isn’t anything better than spending quality time withsome of your best girlfriends -- but what happens when the girlfriends in question are, you know, crazy famous? What happens when they hang up their red carpet gowns and slip into their cozy pajamas -- without fear of lurking paparazzi and media scrutiny?
Here's what we imagine goes down...
- Being the world famous singers that they are, OBVIOUSLYa little living-room karaoke would be part of the agenda. Wouldn't be surprised if Taylor and Selena pulled out a SingStar and sang some duets. If they recorded it, the songs would probably go platinum.
- Any good girls' night involves in-depth discussions over current Hollywood crushes. The difference here? The girls could actually DATE said Hollywood hunks. While Selena might just gush over Justin Bieber, maybe Taylor would express herfeelings about her rumored romance with One Direction’s Harry Styles!
- Obviously some baking would be happening during this sleepover. Taylor loves to bake and by the looks of the cupcakes from their girl’s night, they look pretty darn good!
- Since Selena and Justin are practically attachedat the hip, JB would crash the sleepover and bring his best buddies along, likeAdam Levine!
- Miley Cyrus would stop over after having aromantic dinner date with Liam Hemsworth. Then they’d call Demi Lovato and she’d join in on the festivities. And the next logical step would obviously be a super-famous round of spin the bottle.
If you could invite ANY celeb to a sleepover, who would it be and why?
Photo Courtesy of Selena Gomez's Instagram