George Clooney and Stacy Keibler learned the hard way the risk of dining out! The power couple, who have been vacationing in Italy since last month, fell ill following a dinner with friends in Cernobbio, Italy earlier this week.
Stacy tweeted, "Finally had a bad meal in Italy. Our whole dinner party got food poisoning #ohwell at least I'm still in Italy." Apparently, George, Stacy and a few pals all suffered from food poisoning after having dinner together, although the manager of the restaurant they ate at told TMZ that it wasn't his food that made them sick.
Luckily it wasn't too serious and nobody was hospitalized, so George and Stacy can get back to relaxing at George's luxurious lake house.
Which celeb would you want to have nurse you back to health?
Photo courtesy of Fame/Flynet