Two of the most eligible bachelors in Hollywood are no longer bachelors. It’s a sad day here at the Hollywire offices – first Ryan Reynolds tied the knot with Blake Lively and now Justin Timberlake is married to Jessica Biel. It’s just not fair.
To mourn the loss of these two incredible good-looking men, let’s take a look at all the things we can no longer enjoy without feeling a little bit guilty that they have a ring on their finger. And upset that two unbelievable beautiful women get to have these guys all to themselves. Again, it’s not fair. RIP single Justin and Ryan. You will be greatly missed.
1. No More Shirtless Pictures
2. Goodbye Picture-Perfect GQ Covers
3. Adios Imagining Coming Home to These Guys Lying On Your Couch
4. Bye Bye Silly-Yet-Incredibly-Adorable Faces
5. No More Scuffy Facial Hair
6. Get That Image of You Two Holding Hands While Walking Your Dog Out Of Your Head
7. Goodbye Seductive Black & White Photos
8. Please Don’t Take These Open Shirt Pictures Away From Us
9. Finally, These “Yes, I’m Very Unattainable But You Can Still Dream About Me” Looks
Is it too late to object these marriages? Whatever, we still you love hot men… and your faces… and bodies.
Who are you going to miss most: Justin or Ryan? And which look are you sad to see go?
Photos Courtesy of GQ, Getty, Payless Photos, Givenchy