Happy birthday, Robert Pattinson!
Wait ― scratch that. Broody birthday, Robert Pattinson. Yes... that seems more appropriate.
While his vampire counterpart Edward Cullen may be 107, today R. Pattz turns the fresh young age of 27. How does such a young guy manage to contain centuries-worth of old-soul broodiness on that pretty face? Well, it’s a mystery ― but hanging around scowly Kristen Stewart can’t hurt. Seriously, if we ever caught a glimpse of these two enjoying themselves, we’d have to go lie down.
So in honor of Rob’s 27th, we’re bringing you his 27 best broods ever. (Yes, there was a lot to choose from.)
1. The Dapper Brood
2. The Bird's Nest Brood
3. The Bedhead Brood
4. The Something About Mary Brood
5. The 15-Cowlick Brood
6. The "I Hate The Airport" Brood
7. The "I Might Smile... Someday" Brood
8. The Smug Brood
9. The Aspiring Superstar Brood
10. The Wistful Brood
11. The Not-Even-Worth-Holding-My-Head-Up-For Brood
12. The Never-Nominated Brood
13. The Above-It-All Brood
14. The "Letting Myself Go" Brood
15. The Blue Brood
16. The Green Brood
17. The Bald Brood
18. The Beanie Brood
19. The Basic Brood
20. The "Thinking About Rupert Sanders" Brood
21. The "Sunlight? Ugh" Brood
22. The Sour Patch Kids Brood
23. The "Awards Mean Nothing To Me" Brood
24. This Brood
25. The Harry Potter Brood
26. The Beginning of Twilight Brood
27. The End of Twilight Brood
Which R. Pattz brood is your fave?